Suicide is one of the leading causes of death in young people. Here's what you can do.
Simple Steps Save Lives – Learning CPR
The Safe Kids program at Carilion Clinic Children's Hospital encourages parents and caregivers to learn basic rescue skills. Always have a phone nearby, know how to use pool rescue equipment, and know the proper procedure for CPR. Starting CPR on a child before EMS arrives will help increase their chances of recovery.
Looking for a reason to have a sweet and not feel guilty? Viva la Cupcake is setting up their cupcake trailer outside of the Ronald McDonald House (2224 S. Jefferson St., Roanoke, VA 24014) tomorrow from 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. Proceeds benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Stop by for a treat and support a good cause!
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
This conference will examine the history of sepsis protocols as well as the most current protocols in detecting and treating sepsis. The conference is intended for clinicians who work with...
- 08/25/2014 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Morning | Roanoke
- 08/25/2014 | Prepared Childbirth Class - Series 11 | NRV
- 08/27/2014 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 08/27/2014 | Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Screening | Bedford
- 08/27/2014 | Care Management Speaker Series | Roanoke
- 08/28/2014 | Car Seat Safety Check | NRV
- 08/28/2014 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 08/28/2014 | Infant CPR Class | NRV
- 08/28/2014 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 08/29/2014 | Caring for the Chronic Pain Patient | Roanoke
The threatened hospital is a vital resource for patients in the Dominican Republic
They're creative, fun and the kids can help!
Thinking about getting pregnant? Find out how to boost your chances of having a healthy pregnancy.