Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
The 2014 Nursing Speaker Series is an educational series for nurses who are not currently practicing but want to maintain their licenses. The series will include relevant nurse updates and topics...
- 10/02/2014 | Infant Massage Class | Roanoke
- 10/02/2014 | Breastfeeding Class | NRV
- 10/03/2014 | Blood Pressure Screening | NRV
- 10/04/2014 | Camp Treehouse West | NRV
- 10/04/2014 | Camp Treehouse East | Bedford
- 10/04/2014 | Infant CPR/Safety | Roanoke
- 10/04/2014 | Pink Parade | Roanoke
- 10/06/2014 | Forensic Nurse Examiner (FNE) Course | Roanoke
- 10/06/2014 | Chair Exercise Class | Franklin
- 10/06/2014 | Type 2 Diabetes Prevention Class Series | Franklin
*Update: Dr. Kerkering has returned safely to Roanoke. The latest dispatch from Africa by Dr. Tom Kerkering, describing slow progress and a grim outlook.
The award was presented by the Western Virginia Workforce Development Board
Continuing his work in Sierra Leone, Dr. Tom Kerkering talks to nurses about their fear of Ebola infection and meets the president.
A partnership with Carilion Clinic Orthopaedics leads to national recognition