OB Experience For First Time Mothers at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital (CRMH) Survey
When it comes to labor and delivery, the health and well being of each mom and her newborn is our primary focus. So, we are always looking at ways that we can improve the experience of every mom who steps foot in our labor and delivery units. If you had your baby or babies at Carilion, please take our short survey and share your experience with us. Thank you!
Perspectives on children's healthcare in southwest Virginia.
Meet Your Newest Neighbors in Health Care
Eating For Two: Facts & Myths
Come meet and talk with other new moms-to-be at the Baby Basics Moms’ Clubs. This is a support and education group that covers everything...
- 07/29/2015 | Meet and Greet Recruitment Event for Food Services and Housekeeping | NRV
- 07/30/2015 | Infant Massage Class | Roanoke
- 07/30/2015 | Immunization Town Hall | Roanoke
- 08/01/2015 | Infant CPR/Home Safety | Roanoke
- 08/01/2015 | River's Mission Car Seat Safety and Heatstroke Awareness Day | Roanoke
- 08/04/2015 | Med Talk Radio | Franklin
- 08/04/2015 | Breastfeeding 101 | Roanoke
- 08/05/2015 | Baby Basics Moms' Club - Evening | Roanoke
- 08/05/2015 | Prepared Childbirth Education | Roanoke
- 08/06/2015 | Women's Health University-"Heart Health and Blood Pressure" | Roanoke
PCA Healthcare has joined Carilion Clinic. All former PCA practice locations will be closed today and Saturday, but will re-open on Monday, July 20.
To a child, the start of summer vacation usually means three months of uninterrupted fun and exploration. For many educators and health care providers, however, the summertime brings a new list of concerns. The end of a school year marks a three-month hiatus from educational programming and, for many children, proper nutrition. This interruption in a child’s development has been coined the “summer slide.”
For the seventh year in a row, Carilion Clinic has received Health Care’s Most Wired™ designation from the American Hospital Association’s Health Forum and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives.
The Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital cardiac cath lab has once again achieved full accreditation from Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence™, an organization dedicated to ensuring adherence to the highest quality standards for cardiovascular and endovascular care.